Star Maker is looking for an iOS developer who loves what they do to join our team in a contract position.
We are looking for a team member that can take ownership of their role and is enthusiastic about solving problems. The ideal candidate should be passionate about development and looking to join a great team to work on a new and exciting product.
This is a unique opportunity to get involved early in the product life-cycle and will allow the candidate to use their experience to help make decisions about technology and process.
• Collaborate with peers on software design, troubleshooting, and feature implementation.
• Work closely with Designers to assist in defining UI/UX requirements.
• Write well developed, compliant code by using development best practices.
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
• At least 3-5 years of technical experience in product design, product support, mobile application development and design on iOS.
• Proficient in Swift.
• Familiarity with the iOS tool ecosystem for development, testing, debugging, and performance bench-marking.
• Experience integrating with 3rd party and internal SDKs and REST APIs.
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
• Comfortable working in distributed team environment.
NICE TO HAVE:
• Background with iOS framework AVFoundation or other media based libraries such as OpenCV or FFmpeg.
• Familiarity with After Effects, Photoshop and other video/image editing software.
• Experience with Amazon AWS.
• Experience with CI/CD.
Candidate must be willing to sign Non-disclosure Agreement.
Interested applicants should reply with:
• Salary requirements