Star Maker is currently developing an exciting new mobile app that brings big-budget production to user’s social media posts.
We are looking for a designer with UX/UI experience who loves what they do and is enthusiastic about helping design an awesome new product.
Your main job will be to help take the idea from concept to a production application.
• Develop, define, and recommend interactive design elements for a mobile and web application.
• Translate wire-frames/storyboards into functional eye-catching visual design.
• Work closely with developers to implement your work and perfect the user experience.
• Present your work creatively and be able to explain design decisions.
• 3+ years in digital interaction design or closely-related field.
• Extensive experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and general mobile design patterns.
• Outstanding information architecture and interaction design with an attention to detail.
• Comfortable working in distributed team environment.
• Experience with prototyping software such as Adobe XD.
• Candidate must be willing to sign Non-disclosure Agreement.
NICE TO HAVE:
• Familiarity with After Effects or other video editing software.
If this sounds like you, hit us up!